The goal of Marketing Manager is to develop and execute marketing plans and strategies and
accomplish them. Day to day, he/she may draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, be
responsible for communicating key messages and promoting a positive image of the Company, be
responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring social media strategy.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including
communications, public relations, advertising, digital marketing and social media.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns and strategies;
- Conduct promotional activities;
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, establish contacts, develop schedules and assignments;
- Schedule promotional presentations, maintain an annual project calendar, and ensure deadlines are respected;
- Plan and carry out PR campaigns and strategies;
- Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts;
- Write and edit press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters;
- Prepare presentations for media briefings and other meetings;
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Supervise websites and social pages of the Company;
- Conceptualize, publish content on websites and social media profiles (articles, blogs, guides, blurbs);
- Create a comprehensive social media content strategy across all needed channels;
- Act as the communication center for multiple projects, ensuring timely and consistent correspondence;
- Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications;
- A minimum 2 years of experience as a Marketing specialist;
- Creativity to develop effective strategies and campaigns;
- Excellent communication, written and oral presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and digital marketing methods;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Strong command over SEO/SEM techniques and tools;
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Good command of Armenian, English and Russian.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Remuneration/Salary: Highly competitive, based on experience and prevailing rates for comparable